There is no doubt that content marketing is on-trend nowadays. As a result, most business entities are taking an interest in such marketing strategies. But to proceed with such marketing tactics, one must remember that he needs to build a website first.
Nowadays, it is not at all time-consuming. If you have basic knowledge of web designing, then it is really easy to build your own website. To ease the designing idea of the website, software developers used to bring a completely helpful application, namely WordPress. It not only helps to design a website but also helps content to develop more and more.
As a result, the assurance of high traffic without paying any amount becomes easy. But you must know that this software is not at all free. You need to take membership to enjoy premium versions of WordPress.
However, after installing WordPress, you need to learn how to design a website effectively. Before we start discussing the advantages and disadvantages, let us know first the process of designing a website.
Steps to design website with WordPress
- At first, choose a suitable plan to follow in WordPress. Certainly, you will find ample plans with which it will become easy to decorate your website.
- Then select a personal name for the domain. Do not forget to contact a web hosting service at this stage because, without them, you can hardly get any space for uploading documents.
- Now, you should download the application of WordPress.
- It is time to select a theme as per suitability. Only after selecting a theme, one can proceed ahead in designing a website.
- After that, you need to add the main attraction of the website, i.e. content. Without content, it is impossible to attract people. So, the website owner now requires to upload pictures and relevant content.
- Finally, it is time for personalization. It is very important, and unless you change the style from other websites, Google may ban your website.
- At this point, you must install some plugins. All of these will help to trim the content as per the desirable shape.
- You must ensure that the web page is properly boosted up. If you find that the income is quite low even after uploading content, then it is pretty sure that boosting has not been done properly.
So, you need to follow all these steps to design your own website with the help of WordPress. As you know, this software does not come free, and you need to pay some nominal amount of money. In order to enhance the quality of the website, certainly, you should spend some money.
However, if you have a fund crisis, then apply for loans from money lenders. It will not only solve your fund issue for designing a website but also increase your principle amount.
Advantages of using WordPress
Some of the unimaginable advantages of using WordPress are,
- Easy Content Management System
While the main component of content marketing is blogging, you will become happy to know that the base of WordPress is especially on blogging. For this reason, no other software can offer such a coherent Content Management System (CMS).
As a result, when a content manager judges content’s quality through WordPress, the entire work becomes easy. Besides, for such coherent CMS, one can easily edit content and helps to decide whether he can upload it or not.
- Lots of plugins
According to its description, WordPress offers more than 54,125 plugins are into it. Some of them are free, whereas some of them are paid. You can choose the free ones also as they are as effective as anything.
Besides, at different times, you may want to make some changes within the website. It is easy to do if you apply different plugins within your content.
- Boost up SEO within the content
There is no exception to Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which helps enhance content views. Usually, proper usage of SEO suggests your company’s website at the top. Actually, SEO connects one with the other (i.e. readers with the website).
Even there are various types of SEO plugins that help to increase the readability of the content. It will guide you on how to use effective keywords. As a result, one can easily flourish in the market.
Disadvantages of using WordPress
Unlike everything, this WordPress to have some disadvantages. So, before installing this, make sure you have considered all these points.
- Frequent updates
WordPress undergoes lots of updates. Moreover, frequent updates often make it tiresome for users. Even if you forget to update the software, then it will hardly work. Besides, the updates are heavy, and it takes a long time to complete. Sometimes, it has also been observed that it may require premium membership to use a particular plugin after specific updates.
- It is not secure
There is no doubt that when a company owner is designing a website through WordPress, all the contents are unpublished. By any chance, if those contents get licked, then the problem begins. Therefore, it is quite unsecure.
Moreover, in the past few years, WordPress has undergone multiple hackers. As a result, designing content and a website through this software is quite risky.
- It may reduce the speed of website
When you are about to open a website for more information about your organization, it means a lot. First and foremost, it needs to look presentable, and viewers must not feel exhausted to use the website. In order to make sure everything is as per the requirement, the website owner should choose any other software instead of choosing it.
This is because some themes may decrease the speed of the website. As a result, no viewer will visit your company’s webpage. Perhaps you may have taken instant 24 hour loans for enrolling yourself as a prime member, but all will become zero.
So, before you enroll yourself as a WordPress member by borrowing money, make sure these cons are clear to you. Unless, even after spending money, no viewers will follow the webpage.
WordPress is software that helps a company owner to advertise differently by designing a website. It has some pros and cons.